Wednesday, October 26, 2011

OCCUPY GOD- Episode 3 - "Jus' Chillin'"

This is the link to Episode 1 - I suggest you start there (if you've just arrived)
If you've watched the first two episodes then - well . . . C'mon in y'all! :-)
Okay then - Yay!!!!!  Welcome.
This'll have to do for now - 7 videos in 6 days.
It's not quite the heavens and the earth but its good enough for l'il ole me.

OCCUPY GOD- Episode 3 is a little different - Turned out longer than I thought.
It's called "Jus' Chillin'". It's in 3 parts.

I don't know - I'm pretty sure that if you watched - and LIKED - episodes 1 and 2 then you're going to like these just fine. 

Here they go -
Episode 3 - Part 1 of 3

Episode 3 - Part 2 of 3

Episode 3 - Part 3 of 3


Hey! What a great idea.
I think I'm going to do the rest of my blogging with
center alignment.
For some reason I can't get out of it anyway.
I like this.
Much gentler on the eyes.

Hope to hear from you
peace
me





No comments: